Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy home........


Tomorrow is the last day of the school holidays..............I love having the girls home.........to me this photo conveys a happy family home ...................my house doesn't look like this but it I hope it has the same feeling.......


...........also.....

now that's a bathroom !!!


fabulous !


ahhhhhhhhhhhh holidays..........

natural inspiration............loving these tones.........
bright splash of colour..............

you guessed it................................the end !
jeremy samuelson PHOTOGRAPHER

2 comments:

pve design said...

My children were on Spring Break for a glorious week, the weather was stupendous and we had a real taste of summer. Bad part is that it is back to school!
It takes a heap-o-livin to make a house a home!

Michelle said...

ooooooh we have unfortunately had 2 weeks of pretty much rain.....which is great for the drought....but makes making most of the holidays a little bit more challenging....we needed to get a bit creative.....I agree with your home comment - so true !