Thursday, July 23, 2009

orange.....

I have such an infinity for the colour orange....it was my bedroom colour growing up in the seventies........polyester orange quilt cover, retro wallpaper with large orange blooms and lots of white furniture.....it conjures upf feelings of security and warmth for me.

Orange is inspiration, it's joyful, social, cheerful and fun. Orange stimulates the appetite and aids digestion, keeps conversation flowing.....it's really just completely fab !!























ca

5 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

It really does make you happy, doesn't it?! I love all these images!

Black Zebra said...

Orange has ALWAYS been my favorite colour.At the moment burnt-orange is really doing it for me. Great post!

Mrs.B said...

We should start an "orange club"...LOL. It has been my fave color since I was...well, nearly 29 years.

What I really wanted to comment on was the pic of Ayers rock. It was the one thing I wanted to see when I was in OZ and did not get the chance. I will next time though. :o)

Love the blog. I'm just starting to decorate after being in the house for a year. Everything is so bland...khaki, olive-khaki, brown-ish...LOL. This mamma wants some color, yet keep it classy if possible. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm doing the girls' rooms first.

Fifi Flowers said...

Is ORANGE not the BEST colour... soooooooooooooo HAPPY!!! LOVE it!

PJ said...

I love the use of orange that has been used ! its really a color tht shoes Good energy and makes one really happy !
Love this post !
i am ur newest follower
I do art and crafts :)

visit me @
http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/
Follow if u like :)
n really lookin fwd to ur next post ... :) coz m movin in my new house and am lookin for furnishing ideas ! :)