Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bone...........

I am currently obssessing over what colour my walls are going to be - they really need some touching up.........I REALLLLY struggle picking my own colours !!! Today my choice will be Wattyl Bone........the name sounds soooo boring......but it's a lovely warm neutral I keep coming back to .............I googled the name and came up with this gorgeous home ............










House and Garden Australia have recently launched their new web site.........glorious homes that I have drooled over in the last few years are all featured on the site........maybe now I can finally throw away some of my magazines.............maybe........................maybe not.

5 comments:

ExpandForFree said...

Would you like your blog to gain more popularity? Please visit my blog at http://expandforfree.blogspot.com which provides a free Blog Expansion service.
Thanks,
John

Fifi Flowers said...

GREAT photo spread!
How are you? I haven't been on your site in awhile, but I have enjoyed all your photos on facebook!
Good to see your site again... your have another wonderful as usual!

simply seleta said...

I know what you mean about magazines. I cannot part with mine either. What is with that?

Lovely post. What a view!

My Notting Hill said...

Thank you for this link!! I wanted to buy an issue recently but I just couldn't justify the price here in the U.S - to know they have a web site now is great. Michele

hangeng said...

These bracelets have been designed to provide thomas sabo onlineshop
you with the largest possible quantity of ohrringe creolen benefits in a variety of different areas. They have been designed in a variety of different styles, thomas sabo online shop deutschland using different metals so that your personal thomas sabo uhr
tastes and budgets can be accommodated. angebote thomas sabo armketten The bracelets are available in different schmuck thomas sabo
sizes and are adjustable so that no matter thomas sabo shop what size your wrist is there will be a bracelet that will sabo charms
fit you and provide your body with all the benefits that are offered to you. thomas sabo schmuck
The core of the bracelets is constructed from thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung
flexible steel that is reported to have under gone a secret process that leads to its ionization.